“Did Someone Say – SALE?”
May 1, 2011 § Leave a comment
I’m always on the hunt for a good sale. Why pay full price for anything if you can find a coupon or website that will save you money? Really? It’s like throwing money out the window.
I was out looking and found a few places that are having some good sales right now. Here’s a peek…
- Payless Shoe Source is having a Buy 1, Get 1 for 50% off sale. www.payless.com
- American Eagle Outfitters has an additional 30% off all clearance merchandise. www.ae.com
- Ann Taylor Loft has an additional 30% off sale items. www.anntaylorloft.com
- Banana Republic has 30% off entire order until today – 5/1. Use code: BRKING30. www.bananarepublic.com
- Old Navy has Buy 1, Get 1 50% off through today – 5/1. www.oldnavy.com
- Arden B has Buy 1, Get 1 for $1 on clearance items. That’s right…ONLY $1! Now that is a serious deal. www.ardenb.com
So…If I had only $50 to spend, these are the 3 items I would get today:
www.payless.com – Sweetpea Canvas Wedge – original price: $24.99. Sale price: $19.99 + 20% off coupon (received at Safeway register) = $15.99. You can also use coupon code: 46412 for 20% off. Coupon also works in conjuction with the BOGO sale too.
www.ae.com – Lace mini maxi dress – Original price: $49.95. Sale Price: 39.95 + additional 30% off = $27.97
www.forever21.com – Pressed Leaves Bracelet – Price $5.80
Grand Total: $49.76
Hope you can find something great for just $50. Great items are out there lurking. You just need to find them. Happy Shopping!